Would you like to be able to work more effectively with couples? Would you like to be able to incorporate systemic ideas into your work with individuals?
This 5 day experiential training group will cover:
- Background to systemic therapy; history and current context
- Therapeutic use of self – from a systemic perspective
- Interventive interviewing, including using circular and reflexive questions
- Using genograms as a therapeutic tool
- Systemic use of attachment theory
This training is limited to a maximum of 6 participants and will cost £350 for 5 days, including refreshments.
Dates: Friday 6th, 20th October, 10th, 24th November and 8th December
Venue: 26 Gus Walker Drive, Pocklington, York YO42 2WA
Hugh Palmer has many years’ experience of delivering systemic training in universities and for Relate. He has worked for many years in private practice and in the NHS as a systemic psychotherapist.